Thursday, August 11, 2011

hi, nice to meet u, see u and goodbye...

These few months I have gone through with many farewells, goodbyes, hello again, and see you again. But will we meet again? I'm not the one who's like farewells and goodbyes so much, because those things will just bring me sorrow, sadness and all negative emotions. Majority of us also not like to be a fans of saying farewells or goodbyes this kind of thing, but it's really inevitable. Me myself never have a happy moment for saying goodbye to someone dear to me no matter is family or friends. Farewells are always bring misery, especially when someone leaving or death. Did a goodbye is a good thing or something better is coming? But sometime is not. So does time can really heal all these wounds? For me is yes, but sometime when i suddenly remind some memory, I'm will fell into sadness again and again. But all the happy memories with YOU, your smile, your funny things, your kindness are always together with me. Thanks for everything. Friend forever. 
May you rest in peace. 
My dear friend-Chee Yeong

Unforgettable Smile

1 comment:

  1. he brings a lot of happiness to us, so may u remember his smile and laugh. dun try to make yourself trapped in sadness. cheers up!

    ReplyDelete